NIBC sponsors new Dutch radio concept 'De Opvolgers'Nieuws -
NIBC is one of the main sponsors of the new Dutch radio concept De Opvolgers (The Successors), which explores the opportunities and challenges of the next generation of leaders in family-owned companies in the Netherlands. NIBC numbers many family-owned and privately-held companies among its clients. Privately held companies are the backbone of the Dutch economy, accounting for some 40 percent of all employment and around 50 percent of the country’s GDP.
De Opvolgers is an initiative of financial daily Het Financieele Dagblad (FD) and BNR Nieuwsradio, a leading Dutch financial media company. The BNR radio programme broadcast the first programme in a series of seven programmes on 7 April 2015 and the next programme in the series will be broadcast on 14 April. Earlier FD/BNR launched a media campaign on radio and in the newspaper to announce the new programme and give family-owned companies the chance to win a wild card to participate in the programme.
What’s next for the next generation
De Opvolgers will follow a new generation of business leaders from 10 different family-owned companies, exploring the business opportunities and challenges of inheriting and running a business that may have been in the family for eight generations. The programme teams up two next-gen leaders from two of the 10 companies taking part, giving them a peek behind the scenes of very different businesses and the chance to exchange ideas with their peers. Each team member will spend a day at another family business and report on their findings and give any tips they might have for their fellow next-gen leaders, many of whom will soon be taking over the reins at their own family business.
De Opvolgers at a glance:
- Jasper Touwen healthcare Zorg van de Zaak (second generation)
- Ruud van ’t Hek of construction company Gebr. Van ’t Hek (third generation)
- Monique Prins of Koninklijke Prins & Dingemanse (fifth generation)
- Floor Breeman of Vecom Group (second generation)
- Jeroen and Corine Rook of Bergschenhoek Groep (fourth generation)
- Jan-Paul Rutten of Gulpener Bierbrouwerij (eighth generation)
- Tim Slager of Molecaten (sixth generation)
- Claudia van den Pol of Apollo Group (sixth generation)
- Marc Houweling of Houweling Groep (fourth generation)
- Marriël van der Most of Koninklijke Van der Most (fourth generation)
Click on the link below to listen to the radio spot and see the print ad, or read more about the programme (in Dutch): http://www.bnr.nl/radio/de-opvolgers
The free online CSS beautifier website takes care of your dirty code and strips every unwanted