NIBC AGM adopts Annual Accounts 2018Persbericht -
Today, NIBC Holding N.V. held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM). The AGM adopted the 2018 Annual Accounts and declared a total dividend for 2018 of EUR 0.86 per ordinary share, resulting in a final dividend of EUR 0.36 per ordinary share.
In addition to the above, the following resolutions passed at the AGM:
- Adoption of the 2018 financial statements;
- Discharge for the members of the Supervisory Board and the members of the Managing Board for the 2018 financial year;
- Approval of the amended remuneration for members of the Supervisory Board in accordance with the proposal as published;
- Reappointment of Michael Christner as member of the Supervisory Board for a period of 2 years;
- Authorisation of the Managing Board to issue and repurchase own shares in accordance with the proposal as published;
- Appointment of Ernst & Young Accountants LLP as the external auditor for the financial year 2019.
On 30 April 2019, the NIBC share will be quoted ex-dividend and the final dividend will be made payable on 13 May 2019.
The voting results of the AGM will be placed on the company’s website within 15 days of the AGM.
The agenda together with the audio tape and the notes of the AGM will become shortly available here.