NIBC Remote Access Servers
On this page you will find the access servers which allow you to connect to ROAD (all NIBC staff) or MAD (only for technical/operational staff).
Please select one of the following Access Servers:
Old Remote Access servers:
- Remote Access Server 1 (available)
- Remote Access Server 2 (available)
- Mood - Mail on any Device (unavailable)
If the server is down (e.g. maintenance or otherwise) you see the term 'unavailable' behind the server name. In that case, please try to connect to the other server.
MAD access is only allowed if you are explicitely authorised and your PC meets the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with SP2 (other OS's are not supported)
- Firewall software that is recognized by Windows Security Center
(If you are using the built-in Windows Firewall check that you have the correct configuration)
- Antivirus Software that is recognised by Windows Security Centre
(If you open Windows Security Centre (Start > Settings > Control Panel) you can verify that your software is recognised by the values of 'ON')